Denrele Edun sets to walk his lady down the aisle.

It seems he has changed his mind and is ready to walk his lady down the aisle.

“It is true that I am about to get married but it is not now. I would get married later this year. It was meant to be a secret but I don’t know how everybody has heard. I just hope ‘bad bele’ people would not jinx the marriage for me and make the girl that wants to marry me change her mind. She is the same girl i have been dating for a while now. I cannot explain how the girl captured my heart but everyone would find out on the D-Day. I don’t want to share the identity of my wife now. When the time comes, people would know who she is,” Denrele said.

We have been friends for a while. I am a very inconsistent person; she could call or send a message and I will not reply until after five days. I will not use my job as an excuse because it would be a wrong thing to do,” he said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Venus and Serena Williams: A bold and audacious promise coming from a father. ~ Olajuwon Obalola