Kidnap: Ekiti industrialist released

An Ekiti-based industrialist, Moses Ajogri, who was one of the five persons kidnapped recently in Ekiti State has regained his freedom.  
 
He was released to rejoin his family late Thursday night
 
It could not be confirmed if a ransom was paid to secure his release.
 
Ajogri, who described his release as an act of God, however, declined comments on his experience.
 
He said, “I really don’t think the media should report anything about me. I just want to thank God for ensuring that I’m released. This is simply His act and I give him all the glory. This is all I want to say. 
 
If I can have my way, I don’t even want the media to say anything about me. I am just grateful to God.”
 
Victims who are still in the kidnappers den include a nurse with the Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido.
 
Mrs. Margret Aladeneka; a lecturer at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile- Ife, Dr. Femi Omisore, and the wife of a former Chief Medical Director of the Ekiti State Teaching Hospital, Mrs. Kikelomo Adegun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Venus and Serena Williams: A bold and audacious promise coming from a father. ~ Olajuwon Obalola