‘Double Wahala’ artiste Oristefemi got
some new tatts on his body. The artiste will be performing alongside
Yemi Alade, Cynthia Morgan, Wande Coal, Seyi Shay & others on Star Music Trek.
There is something about the way I was raised that made caring come naturally to me. I grew up believing that life’s true measure isn’t in what you have, but in what you give. Over the years, that belief shaped how I relate with people, family, friends, even strangers. I have always been the one who wants to see others smile, even if it costs me my own comfort. It’s not an exaggeration to say I could give my last kobo to someone in need. I have done it before, too many times to count. Someone calls, someone cries, someone explains how bad things are, and even if I don’t have much, I’ll find a way to make something happen. Sometimes it’s not even because I have plenty, but because I can’t stand the thought of someone I care about suffering while I still have something left. But here’s the part I never used to talk about, the flip side of that generous heart. Because while I have built a reputation for being kind and dependable, I have also learned that caring without control...
In church today, I listened carefully to what my Pastor preached. It was one of those rare sessions that forces you to unlearn, relearn, and learn, a message that pierces the heart and exposes the quiet things we often ignore. He spoke about the Spirit of Error, and as I sat there, I couldn’t help but realize how dangerous, silent, and deceptive that spirit truly is. It’s when the spirit of error enters a man that he begins to see his benefactor as nothing. The same person who once prayed for his success now looks like a threat. The voice that once guided him now sounds like control. The path that once felt divine suddenly feels restrictive. That’s what the spirit of error does, it twists perception, making light look like darkness and wisdom feel like manipulation. The Bible captures this deception clearly in 1 John 4:6 , where the Apostle John wrote, “We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, ...
Time is a funny thing. It moves forward, yet carries pieces of yesterday. It whispers of tomorrow, while keeping us chained to memories we cannot change. The past and the future often collide, blurring our vision, clouding our judgment, making us forget where we are standing. And in those moments, life feels like a maze with no map. Sometimes, the silence becomes so loud that the only voice we hear is the echo of our own pain. We replay old mistakes. We revisit abandoned dreams. We carry regrets like luggage we were never meant to keep. And slowly, we begin to believe the lie: "Perhaps I am the problem." Especially when storms arrive from places we never expected. Especially when life feels unfair. Especially when the things we cannot control leave scars we cannot explain. But pain was never meant to become our identity. Regret was never meant to become our home. At some point, we must loosen our grip on what hurt us so we can hold tightly to what heals us. We must re...
Of only these guys knew the repercussion of tatts. It contaminates the blood cells
ReplyDeleteOf only these guys knew the repercussion of tatts. It contaminates the blood cells
ReplyDelete